Commodity Pool Audit Services
Available from Arthur Bell, Certified Public Accountants
We currently perform audits for hundreds of hedge funds, funds of funds, commodity pools and other investment vehicles that have individual net assets ranging from several million dollars to tens of billions of dollars. Our experience allows us to provide extensive audit and assurance services that are reliable and unbiased. We also help clients prepare and respond to regulations and standards set by the AICPA, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Financial Accounting Standards Board, National Futures Association, and other agencies.
Arthur Bell has a reputation for integrity, responsiveness and quality service, which are built into our audit methodology. Prior to conducting any of the following services, we evaluate our overall client relationship to check for any conflicts or concerns regarding independence.
• Audits, reviews and compilations
• Audit assistance/consultation
• SAS70 and SSAE#16
• Performance verification and examinations of historical performance records
• Custody surprise verifications
• Regulatory compliance
• Timely quarterly reviews of Forms 10-Qs filed by SEC registrants and other SEC filings
• Assistance with respect to SEC regulatory matters
Arthur Bell is an approved auditor for the United States, Canada, Cayman Islands, the British Virgin Islands, the Bahamas, and Bermuda, as well as other offshore jurisdictions. We support clients located throughout the United States and worldwide.