Tax Services for High Net Worth Individuals
Available from Arthur Bell, Certified Public Accountants
At Arthur Bell, our clients rely on us to know the ever-changing tax laws and how those laws impact them and their estate. We advise our clients and work with their attorneys and other service professionals to help them make the best decisions possible for tax planning and compliance.
Tax Return Preparation
• Federal and state income tax returns
• Federal and state gift tax returns
• Federal and state trust and estate income tax returns
• Federal and state exempt organization returns
• Preparation of U.S. tax returns for U.S. citizens abroad, nonresident aliens and dual status taxpayers
• Determination of quarterly estimated tax requirements
• Charitable giving maximization
• Year-end tax planning
• Individual retirement tax planning
• Residency planning for U.S. citizens and noncitizens moving to the U.S.
Gift and Estate Planning
• Coordination with your estate planning teams
• Consulting Services
• Consulting regarding complex tax matters
• Consulting regarding international tax issues
• Review of tax law changes and impact on clients
Additional Specialty Compliance Services
• Analysis of Schedule K-1s from alternative investments, which include determination of passive vs. non passive income, Forms 926, 8886, 8865, 8621, etc.
• Preparation of Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR), Form 5471 for investments in Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC), and Form 3520 and 3520A for foreign trusts