Available from Bollinger Capital Management, Inc.
EquityTrader offers stock charts with interactive and highly customizable features to clarify and simplify traders’ investment decisions.
Designed by John Bollinger, the developer of Bollinger Bands the charts include Bollinger Bands and a choice of technical indicators.
EquityTrader features a 54-rule fuzzy logic model that evaluates stocks in two dimensions: how they have performed in the past and how they are expected to perform in the current market.
Innovative and unique is the graphic presentation of a stock’s potential and past performance using trademarked “traffic lights.” This intuitive visual presentation allows traders to survey the status of any stock with a quick glance.
Underlying the 5,000+ US equities in the EquityTrader database is a proprietary group structure that allows easy comparison of stocks in the same industry group. Some features of the site include:
• Stock screening
• Personal portfolios section
• Daily lists of potential stock picks
• Index ticker with latest indices quotes
• Intraday new highs/lows table
• Intraday market sector changes
• Fundamentals data table for each stock
• Latest news pertaining to any requested chart
• A “Popular Among ET Users” widget shows most requested stock charts
• Intraday most active stocks
• Intraday biggest movers
• Proprietary industry group structure with correlation for each stock with its group, sector, and group members in multiple timeframes